Saturday, October 21, 2006

Concept of Kancept

Just came across this concept of Kancept. The New Scientist Technology Blog points is where I picked it up. Now this is what I call cool, I am not worried about the fesability of many of the things that they suggested.

Now going one step ahead, why would it not be good if we have a place where we can have outlandish conepts on display. What those outlandish things can be, a phone with wings, which will fly to you where ever you are after locating your presence over GPS. If that is not enough how about a personal screen which uses air as the display device by illuminating the air molecules with a light source.

If I spend some more time I possibly can go on. I am sure you folks out there can exceed my imaginations. Any way to summarise, take this "Kancept" forward.

0 comments: