Friday, October 20, 2006

Laws of the Intellectual Land: An addition

What a coincidence, or is it divine Providence. Just today I wrote"Laws of the Intellectual Land: Patents for Dummies". I google to figure out what to write in my first tech blog. I land up at Geoff's blog. His post on 19th (Thursday, October 19th, 2006) catches my attention. I wish him all the best and hope he finds some investors.

Now though there is nothing technical to it, I put it here for a reason. At the time of writing this, I am pretty tired from my days work and lot of travelling on the dusty roads. But, this bug of blogging has caught up with me, would it not be great that I have this device to which I can dictate (Voice recognition), it then connects to my computer wirelessly, logs on to my blog and publishes it. Now isn't that tech enough?

In my current physical state where I am half asleep, nothing can be better than such a device. On second thoughts a good application for chumby(read my post on another blog).

Geoff if you reading this hope you try to have the above invention up your sleeve.

0 comments: